Attack Head-On! Attack Head-On!

WOWZERS

I actually love this song. I've listened to it a bunch. I like the bass line and the drums the best, the beginning and the end I think are the strong points, but the song as whole works really well. Good job! And I think it's amazing that you can get all of this out of GarageBand, although you do have the Massive VST, which probably does most of it. :)

Angelhomie responds:

Actually the only thing Massive did was the Bass Line at the beginning. :P

Raving in the Rain in Denmark Raving in the Rain in Denmark

Nice Beat! ;)

Hey, I know why there's Denmark in the title... haha

Good song.

[S_Rock] Another Level [S_Rock] Another Level

Eminem with this would be sick

I agree with what you said in a response. Eminem would sound awesome on this song. That makes me go wow in my head just thinking about it. great song.

S-Rock responds:

oh yeah man, he would kill this shit so hard.

Infamous' Infamous'

Good but....

The beats are good, but there are two problems here. The piano playing the same chord the entire song has to be changed. Move it around, higher and lower. Two, there needs to be a bass here. This is for all after around 0:24. There should also be a lead in there. It kinda is making the listener think something is coming, but there isn't.... If you know what I mean. I hope this helps.

Good luck,

WyteNoiz responds:

Man, do you know WHO I AM!?!!? lol jk. Well whoever said music needed guidelines and certain rules applied to it to make it great???

scaring nothin remix(tag)2 scaring nothin remix(tag)2

All Time Favorite Song

Great job. I love all of the bass drums and snare hits! They are all put in the exact right spots. 2:46-3:12 is awesome. Great job. I love it.

Blackhoodkrew responds:

thanks for the support

18Chocolates 18Chocolates

Woa!

This is crazily awesome. You got a download from me. Good job.

RawGreen responds:

hmm, this makes me curious, I'll be checking your music favorites to see what you like and dislike.

Everything is Synthetic btw, there is no real person behind that voice ^^

Metallic Symphony Metallic Symphony

Nice

I like it all the way up to 0:49 when the snare coms in. It gives the song a whole new feel. I was jamming to the beginning. I would change the song so it's more like the beginning and change the genera too. If you can tell, I don't really like rock.Anyways, good job.

Break This Loop Break This Loop

I like it.

I love Reason. Unfortunately I don't have enough money to buy it. But I made do with the demo and Soundflowerbed to import it into GarageBand. I would change the strings/synth so there isn't so much echo and reverb. The beat is pretty good except at around 5-7 sec.

[Fets] Rotten [Fets] Rotten

Awesome

This is an awesome song. I love it. It's on my iPod for sure. 5/5

Nofets responds:

Tell your friends!!

Sandman FX Sandman FX

Great Song

I see you edited the older version that you posted here last week. This ones a little better. Great job with everything.